Five simple tips from CLEAR to keep your scalp nourished and hair healthy
Did you know that 99 per cent of hairs strength and beauty comes from the scalp? Follow these five simple steps to keep your scalp and hair in tip-top-shape.
- Be Gentle. Avoid using your fingernails when washing your hair. Instead, use the balls of your fingers to massage the shampoo and conditioner into your scalp.
- Drink up. Consume at least two liters of water every day to keep your body and skin hydrated.
- Eat healthy. The nutrients you put in your body can affect your scalp and hair. Keep a diet rich in high protein meals, omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin B. Foods like salmon, eggs, dark leafy greens, whole grains and low-fat dairy products are good examples.
- Relax. Stress is one of the leading causes of an unhealthy scalp and can result in hair loss. Take a breath and unwind by participating in hobbies that you enjoy, and try to sleep a full 8 hours each night.
- Start at the scalp. Resilient, beautiful hair starts at the right foundation, so it makes sense to nourish where hair starts. Reach for CLEAR shampoos & conditioners when in the shower. The products are packed with a rich blend of vitamins and nutrients that include vitamins B5, C & E, sunflower, almond, soybean & coconut oils to nourish the scalp and hair.